Imagination Station which was formerly known as the Center of Science and Industry (COSI)) is a non-profit, hands-on science museum located in Toledo, Ohio.
- Also Read – Explore the Toledo Zoo & Aquarium in Toledo
The goal of Imagination Station is to make science, innovation, building, and arithmetic fun. We have many intelligent, hands-on displays that are fun and instructive for the whole family. Regardless of whether you just have an hour or you have throughout the day, there is plenty to do and see.
- Eat It Up!– A profoundly interactive display concentrated on nutrition and exercise that tells the narrative of how the decisions you make today influence your body and your wellbeing.
- Energy Factory– Energy Factory is about the exploration of energy. Know about energy transfer, solar energy, visible and invisible light, etc.
- Extreme Science Theater– This space conduct daily interactive demonstrations that explore fundamental science concepts with an extream twist and excitement.
- Grow U– An interactive exhibition that shows the world of agriculture and farming!
- IDEA Lab– Step inside a world of science, engineering, art and design where you will explore with familiar materials and construct your own world around you.
- Little KIDSPACE– Specifically designed to help kids kindergarten age and younger to play and learn.
- Mind Zone– Find out about the manner in which your brain sees the world in this space is explicitly intended to test your brain. Challenge gravity in the Distorted Gravity Room, boggle your mind with our optical deceptions and mutilate recognition in the Ames Room.
- Attractions– You can find various attractions like the BOYO, High Wire Cycle, and the Simulator Theater.
- Water Works– Get curious and knowledgeable about the science of weather, including how it actually rains?
Rules to Follow
Code of conduct– The place is a hands-on office, and we welcome you to encounter the science focus with energy while keeping up regard for the shows and office. Troublesome conduct, vandalism, and abuse of the displays or the structure are not endured.
Imagination Station is a casual instructive place for the whole network. We solicit that all from our visitors regard themselves and approach each other with deference and generosity.
This is a position of learning. Any visitor who abuses another presents a threat to other people or to Imagination Station might be approached to leave the place all of a sudden or discount.
Photo policy– Imagination Station and the media much of the time take photographs/recordings of visitors which might be utilized by the science focus and additionally its designees in future limited time material and any media (counting promoting, sites, handouts, flyers, web journals, recordings, and internet-based life locales).
If you are photographed, the photograph might be used without your earlier assent and without remuneration. If you don’t want it to be used, avoid photographers or tell them that you don’t wish to be captured. We will respect your demand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When can I visit Imagination Station?
You can visit on Tuesday – Saturday from 10 am – 5 pm, on Sunday, Noon till 5 pm
Closed on Mondays.
Is there any admission fee to the imagination station?
Yes, the is an admission fee that varies with the age group:
- Children 2 & under: Free
- Kids (3 – 12): $11
- Seniors (65+): $12
- Big Kids (13 – 64): $13
Back to – Things to do in Toledo Ohio