Things to do in Lexington KY | Kentucky’s second largest and the United States of America’s sixtieth largest city, Lexington, is well-known as the “Horse Capital of the World.” The enthusiasts of horsing racing love this place as it provides many attractive things to do for them.
Some other aspects that make the city worth visiting are the metropolitan features of the city. The city is famous for many things. One of the notable attributes of the city is that it is famous formal education like it hosts the popular University of Kentucky.
The other fun things to do in Lexington Ky are the Bluegrass Region, Keene land, the Kentucky Horse Park, the Rupp Arena and many more.
Table of Contents
- Exploring the Downtown Lexington Kentucky
- The Beautiful Kentucky Horse Park
- The Lexington Visitors Centre
- Keeneland Facility of Lexington Kentucky
- The Attractive Garden Space of Arboretum
- Peeping into the Jacobson Park
- The amazingly pretty Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
- Enjoy Shopping in Lexington Kentucky
- The Thoroughbred Heritage Horse Farm Tours
- Love the Foods Coles 735 Main
- Eat at the Enoteca, Lexington Kentucky
- Pies and Pints
- The Old Kentucky Chocolates Tour
- Ceiling Clock and Foucault Pendulum
- Visiting the Aviation Museum of Kentucky
1. Exploring the Downtown Lexington Kentucky
As Lexington is housed by several hundreds of horse farm resembling parks, it is called as “the city in the park.” The city gives both the impressions of a metropolitan as well as a small city. Lexington manifests the qualities of the megacity when seeing the city in a big canvass. The friendliness and village-like nature of the city attracts many visitors.
The downtown Lexington Kentucky thrives with many beautiful scenes, art galleries, amazing restaurants, old historic buildings, modern parks, business outlets, beautifully architected houses and many more. The center city is an ideal place to live, do job, shop and do business.